Deerfield Park District offers two outdoor community pools and an indoor pool at Sachs Recreation Center.
|Closed for season|
|Closed for season|
|Last Update||Oct 3 at 3:18 AM|
The pools may close if the temperature remains below 62 degrees Fahrenheit and there are no patrons for 30 or more minutes. We will use hourly weather updates and strive to reopen at the next opportunity.
download our app
Download our app to check pool status and use it for your pool pass!
Address: 951 Wilmot Rd (corner of Hazel), Deerfield, IL 60015
Phone: 847-945-7760 (During Pool Season)
Mitchell Pool offers a 6-lane, 25-meter pool that ranges in depth from 2 to 5 feet deep with an ADA accessible ramp. Pool features also include a 12’6” separate diving well that features 1-meter & 3-meter diving boards and a drop slide. A separate wading pool includes zero-depth entry, geysers, water cannons and a slide.
2022 Opening Date: June 4
2022 Closing Date: September 5
End of Season Hours
Public Swim Hours
|August 20 & 21||9am-5pm|
|August 27 & 28||9am-5pm|
|September 3 & 4||9am-5pm|
Adult (18+) Lap Swim Hours
|August 29 & September 2||5:30-7am|
Address: 200 Deerfield Road, Deerfield, IL 60015
Phone: 847-945-7610 (During Pool Season)
Deerspring Pool offers a 6-lane, 50-meter Olympic-size pool that ranges from 3 to 5 feet deep with ADA accessible stairs and a portable accessible chair lift. The 11.75 deep diving well has a 1-meter diving board and a drop slide. Deerspring Pool also features a water slide and a zero-depth wading pool.
2022 Opening Date: June 11
2022 Closing Date: August 14
The NEW Deerspring Sprayground at Deerspring Pool will offer slides, and a variety of fun and interactive spray features with water spraying from above and from ground level.
2022 Opening Date: August 25
Pool Pass & daily admission
Pool Party Rentals
Things to Know about the 2022 OUTDOOR Pool Season
- Prepackaged snacks are available for sale.
- Reusable/recyclable water bottles will be allowed; no glass bottles or containers are allowed. Outside food and alcohol will not be permitted.
outdoor Pool Rules and Procedures
- Every patron entering the facility must show a valid 2022 pool pass or pay the daily admission fee.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older.
- Floatation devices must be US Coast Guard approved, and children must be accompanied by an adult while wearing them. Balls, inner tubes, mermaid tales, goggles with face masks, toys, foam noodles or inflatable rings will not be allowed in the pool.
- All children who are not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers with a swimsuit over the swim diaper.
- Everyone is encouraged to take a shower before entering the pool area.
- Parents, guardians and caregivers are responsible for supervising their children at all times.
- During Public Swim there will be two safety breaks; 2:40pm and 4:40pm. They will last 20 minutes each and require that all swimmers under 18 exit the water.
We do this for multiple reasons:
– To clear the pool and allow guards a clear view of the bottom
– To allow younger swimmers a restful break; disrupting prolonged swimming that can cause fatigue
– Opportunity to reapply sunscreen
The safety break may be skipped on occasion, at the pool manager’s discretion, when attendance is low.
- Offensive language and inappropriate behavior are prohibited and can result in the loss of pool area privileges including expulsion from the facility.
- Running is not allowed on the pool deck, in locker rooms or shower areas.
- Glass, food, and/or chewing gum are not allowed on the pool deck. Food must be eaten in the concession areas.
- The Deerfield Park District is not responsible for the loss of any personal items.
- Use of alcohol, marijuana/cannabis, and tobacco products are strictly prohibited in pool facilities.
- Swimming is prohibited when lightning/thunder is present, including a 30 minute period after the last lightning strike/thunder is observed.