Unique, Talented, Patient, Giving, Encouraging, Dedicated, Enthusiastic – these descriptions & more describe Our Volunteers!
Volunteers play an important role in providing diverse and quality programs and services for the Deerfield Park District and the Deerfield Park Foundation.
Following is a partial list of typical venues and types of services and projects that depend upon and benefit greatly from Volunteer assistance.
- Committees: Facility, Program and District-wide
- Halloween Hoopla
- Coho Swim Meets
- Deer Dash (5k, 10k and 1-mile fun run)
- Tinman Triathlon (Swim-Bike-Run)
- Moonlight Golf Outing
- Deerfield Family Theater Performance
- Coaches for Park District Basketball Leagues
- Inter-generational Programs
If you are interested in volunteering for any of our events please contact us.