Outdoor tennis court reservations are available starting March 25 for April 1 to October 31. New for 2022, reservations will require logging into your park district account. The previous Skedda system has been retired.
- Residents of Deerfield Park District may reserve up to 7 days in advance. Non-resident reservations are available 4 days in advance.
- Reservations are limited to one 1-hour court reservation per household, per day.
- There is no charge for reservations. You will receive an e-mail confirmation receipt immediately after reserving.
- Blocks marked as Unavailable are reserved for Park District programs.
- If you don’t have a park district household account, apply for one here. Allow up to 2 business days for account creation. Residents must provide proof of residency.
Tennis Court Locations
- Briarwood Park
- Deerspring Park
- Floral Park
DEERFIELD PARK DISTRICT TENNIS COURT USE REQUIREMENTS
- Park District Recreational and Instructional Programs have priority for use of all district owned courts.
- The Park District prohibits the use of tennis courts for private paid instructional purposes.
- Parking for Briarwood Tennis Courts is only available on Greenbrier Drive.
- Enjoy yourself and please be safe.
- Sachs Recreation Center Indoor Tennis Courts are available for rental. Call Sachs Recreation Center front desk to make a reservation 847-572-2600.