DEERFIELD PARK DISTRICT TENNIS COURT USE REQUIREMENTS
The Deerfield Park District offers online reservations for Tennis Court usage. Listed below are the requirements for using the park district tennis courts:
- Reservations must be made online. Reservations are free and are available in 1-hour blocks, up to 7 days in advance. Please limit yourself to one reservation per day as to permit others the opportunity to play. Persons who abuse this rule with multiple accounts may have reservations canceled and be barred from making reservations.
- Deerfield Park District residents are permitted to make reservations up to 7 days prior to use. Non-residents may reserve up to 2 days prior to use.
- Park District Recreational and Instructional Programs have priority for use of all district owned courts.
- The Park District prohibits the use of tennis courts for private paid instructional purposes.
- Parking for Briarwood Tennis Courts is only available on Greenbrier Drive.
- Compliance with the rules provided is critical to this opportunity being available and continuing. Failure to comply may result in the opportunity being terminated.
- Enjoy yourself and please be safe.