DEERFIELD PARK DISTRICT TENNIS COURT USE REQUIREMENTS
After July 5, due to Deerfield High School programming, their tennis courts are no longer available for reservations through the Deerfield Park District reservation system. Please continue to reserve park district courts for use through the Fall. Reservations are free and are available in 1-hour blocks, up to 2 weeks in advance. Please limit yourself to one reservation per day, to allow others the opportunity to play.
Listed below are the requirements for using the park district tennis courts:
- Reservations must be made online. Reservations are free and are available in 1-hour blocks, up to 2 weeks in advance. Please limit yourself to one reservation per day, to allow others the opportunity to play. NOTE: Only you will see your name on the reservation screen, users cannot see the names of others who reserved times.
- Two nets are available for use.
- Gates to the court areas will be secured in an open position to reduce frequent touch areas.
- Both Singles and Doubles play are now permitted.
- Each player should only handle a designated group of tennis balls. The best way to do this would be to have multiple cans of balls, each with a different number marked on the balls.
- Use your racket or your feet to advance the balls to the other side if they don’t have your designated number on them.
- Refrain from gathering before and after play near the courts or in parking areas.
- Always stay at least 6 feet from other players. Do not make physical contact with any player (such as shaking hands or high fives).
- Parking for Briarwood Tennis Courts is only available on Greenbrier.
Compliance with the rules provided is critical to this opportunity being available and continuing. Failure to comply may result in this opportunity being terminated. Enjoy yourself and please be safe.