SRC FITNESS CENTER USE
Fitness Center Daily Use Fee: $12 resident / $15 non-resident
All facility Services and Amenities are all currently available for use. These include:
- Fitness Center – all equipment available
- Weight Rooms – all machines and weights available
- Running/Walking track
- Locker Rooms and Showers
- Steam Rooms
- Towel Service
- Lap Swim reservations are required and can be reserved online.
- Water fountains and vending machines
SRC Membership options
FITNESS CENTER MEMBERSHIP
- Membership provides unlimited monthly access to the SRC Fitness Center.
- This includes the Fitness Floor, Weight Rooms, Gym A with fitness equipment, Track and Pool.
- Membership price = $35 Resident / $44 Non-Resident
GROUP EXERCISE MEMBERSHIP
- Membership provides unlimited monthly access to Indoor, Outdoor and Zoom group exercise classes. Plus (100) archived classes in SRC online virtual library
- Members will need to reserve space in Indoor and Outdoor group classes to ensure capacity limits are not exceeded and provide an accurate accounting of attendees
- Membership price = $45 Resident / $54 Non-Resident
- Combines all features of the Fitness Center Membership and the Group Exercise Membership into one all-access membership.
- Membership Types and Pricing
- Individual – $52 Resident / $64 Non-Resident
- Individual (+1) – $91 Resident / $111 Non-Resident
- Individual Senior – $46 Resident / $56 Non-Resident
- Individual Senior (+1) – $83 Resident / $101 Non-Resident
- Student Memberships are good for 30 days and do not automatically renew. To be eligible students must be at least 13 years old and be in 8th grade. Students should provide a valid school ID. Membership provides access to all Fitness Center membership amenities.
- On Sale: November 20
- Individual – $35
What We’re doing to keep you safe
The safety of our members and guests along with our staff is our top priority. We have always been committed to providing a clean, safe and welcoming facility to the community. In accordance with state and local governmental orders, we are taking extra precautions to stay safe and healthy. This includes extensive cleaning protocols and social distancing practices within the facility.
During the pandemic, we implemented safety procedures to keep you safe and healthy. We will continue with the following procedures going forward:
- Routine use of electrostatic sprayers applying EPA approved sanitizer to all high touch surfaces.
- Adjustments have been made to all air handling units to allow a maximum amount of fresh air flow into the facility.
- (8) AirPHX (Air Fix) air and surface decontamination systems have been installed in the facility to provide continuous sanitized airflow throughout the building.
- Continuous scheduled sanitization of all facility high traffic areas and high touchpoints throughout the day.
- Hands-Free hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the facility.
- All equipment wipe stations are stocked with anti-bacterial wipes.
- Individual sanitizer spray bottles are provided to fitness center users to allow for equipment sanitizing before and after each use.
What can you do:
- Protect yourself and others: Wash your hands frequently and use provided hand sanitizer,
- Stay home if you are not feeling well: If you feel any symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath or even a little run down, don’t take a chance – please stay home
- Take care of yourself – Try to exercise daily, get outdoors to enjoy the fresh air, eat a balanced diet and get good sleep.