For children who are turning four by September 1st
Goals and Objectives:
- To provide rich learning experiences designed to develop skills necessary for kindergarten.
- To foster each child’s love of learning, to encourage problem solving and critical thinking, both individually and as a group.
- To provide a range of multi-sensory activities to enhance literacy, math and science skills, letter recognition and fine and gross motor skills.
- To nurture positive interactions with peers and adults
- Low teacher to child ratios
- Warm, nurturing experienced staff
- Cheerful, bright classrooms
- Art and music teachers enrich the daily program
- Adjacent, fenced-in preschool playground
- Lunch Bunch, Preschool Enrichment and other early childhood classes to extend their day
- Monday – Friday from 8:45 – 11:15am
- 8:45 – 9:10am – Arrival, handwashing
- 9:10 – 10:35am – roup circle time, learning centers, art and music specialties
- 10:35 – 10:50am – Clean up, handwashing, snack, storytime
- 10:50 – 11:15am – Review of the day, closing group circle time