If your child is turning 3 years old by April 1st and ready to attend preschool by themselves, our Little Learners program is for you!
Goals and Objectives:
- To develop a love of learning while becoming acclimated to the school setting and routine.
- To encourage children to move at their own pace in a nurturing and supportive environment.
- To promote separation, socialization, independence and self-esteem through developmentally appropriate activities.
- Throughout the school year, various themes will be explored.
- Low teacher to child ratios.
- Warm, nurturing experienced teachers.
- Cheerful, bright classrooms.
- Art and music teachers enrich the daily program.
- Adjacent, fenced-in preschool playground.
- Lunch Bunch program available beginning in November.
Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00am to 11:15am
- 9:00-9:10am Arrival, handwashing
- 9:10-10:15am Group circle time, learning centers, art and music specialities
- 10:15-10:50am Clean up, handwashing, snack, storytime
- 10:50-11:05am Outdoor play
- 11:05 – 11:15am Review of the day, closing group circle time