For children who are turning 3 years old by September 1st
Goals and Objectives:
- To encourage learning and socialization in a group environment.
- To nurture individual initiative and expand problem solving and logical thinking.
- To provide a range of multi-sensory activities to foster literacy, math and science thinking, language acquisition, and fine and gross motor skills.
- Low teacher to child ratios.
- Warm, nurturing experienced staff.
- Cheerful, bright classrooms.
- Art and music teachers enrich the daily program.
- Adjacent, fenced-in preschool playground.
- Lunch Bunch, Preschool Enrichment and other early childhood classes.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 8:45 – 11:15am
- 8:45 – 9:10am – Arrival, handwashing
- 9:10 -10:15am – Group circle time, learning centers, art and music specialties
- 10:15 -10:25am – Clean up
- 10:25 -10:50am – Handwashing, snack, storytime
- 10:50 -11:05am – Outdoor play
- 11:05 -11:15am – Review of the day, closing group circle time