Welcome to the Deerfield Park District Preschool!
We are so thrilled to have you and your child become a part of our Preschool family. Entering preschool is an important milestone in the lives of children and their families. We want your child to have the best possible preschool experience.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. During the summer when Preschool is not in session, the best way to reach us is by email.
We look forward to seeing you this fall. Thank you for sharing your family with us.
Preschool Enrollment Forms
Forms for the next school year will be available and added to the website in April.
Required Forms & Documents 2021 – 2022
Below are the documents the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) requires for all children enrolled in our program. You can access each form by clicking on the highlighted titles below. All forms must be in the Preschool Office before a child may attend school. Additional copies are available at the Deerfield Park District Registration Desk.
- Form #2: Emergency Contact Information 2021-2022 – Must be completed by the parent/guardian
- Form #3: Child’s Personal/Health History 2021-2022 – Must be completed by the parent/guardian
- Form #4: Signature page 2021-2022 – Read, sign, and return the last page
- Form #5: Certificate of Child Health Examination 2021-2022 – Must be completed and signed by the child’s parent/guardian and physician
- Form #6: DCFS Standards – Read policy and sign and return the last page (new students only)
- Birth Certificate – Provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate (new students only)
For students with allergies, the form below must be completed:
- Medication Distribution Form – Must be completed for any medication during the school day (epi-pen, etc,)