2021 Public Swim Time Blocks Information valid through 6/11/2021
NEW ********season Pool passes will be sold for the 2021 pool season beginning june 7, 2021 at 9am.
Public Swim Fees:
|children 12 and under||$5/visit|
|adults 13 and over||$7/visit|
|nanny* (see below)||$7/visit|
* If a Nanny will be visiting the pools this summer, that person must be added to your household account prior to making your first reservation to visit the pool. Households are allowed one Nanny for the season. No exceptions.
- Public swim will be sold in 2-hour time blocks. Between each time block, the pools will close for 30 minutes to clean and sanitize all surfaces prior to admitting the next group of visitors.
- Each time block can accommodate 100 visitors.
- During the reservation process, you will select which family member(s) in your household account will be using the tickets for the time block.
- To participate in public swim, you must make a reservation. Without a reservation, you will not be able to swim. Walk-ups will not be allowed. Payment will be due at the time of reservation.
Time Block Reservations only needed June 5 & June 6 at Deerspring Pool – Pool passes go on sale on June 7:
Time blocks will be available for reservation 120 hours (5 days) in advance for residents and 48 hours (2 days) in advance for non-residents. For example, residents who want to reserve a block at 11 am on Saturday can purchase starting the Monday prior beginning at 11:00 am, and for non-residents, at 11:00 am on Thursday.
For residents, time blocks will be available to purchase online or at the Jewett Park Community Center between 9am-5pm beginning Monday, May 31 for Deerspring Pool.
For non-residents, time blocks will be available to purchase online or at the Jewett Park Community Center between 9am-5pm beginning Thursday, June 3 for Deerspring Pool.
Reservations are non-refundable, however, if the pool closes due to inclement weather and it is within the first hour of the time block you will be issued a credit to your household account.
Public Swim Time Block Hours through June 6, 2021
Saturday & Sunday:
The spray ground will be open during public swim time block hours on Saturday and Sunday. Once a reservation is made for public swim the sprayground can be accessed as well.
Deerspring SprayGround time block hours – through June 11
Saturday, June 5 through Friday, June 11
The sprayground will be open during public swim operating hours on Saturdays and Sundays and by reservation only Monday through Friday. A reservation will be required to visit the sprayground Monday through Friday during a 45-minute time block.
Deerspring Pool Sprayground Fee Monday through Friday: $3.00/person
Monday through Friday:
Saturday & Sunday: The spray ground will be open during public swim time block hours. Once a reservation is made for public swim the sprayground can be accessed as well.
Purchasing a Time Block
A Household Account is required to reserve a time block and you will need to make sure your household account is set up ahead of time, so you are ready to log in and purchase Public Swim Tickets. Log in to your household account to be sure you are ready in advance. If you have registered for any park district program in the past you already have an account, so click on the Forgot Username link instead of creating a new one. If you have not registered for a park district program in the past and do not have a household account, click on create an account.
Reservations cannot be made until your account is approved and activated, so it is highly recommended that you make sure your account is set up and ready to go during park district business hours, Monday through Friday between 9am-5pm so the registration department can approve and activate the account which can take up to 2 business days.
Email us at email@example.com for assistance.