- This event has passed.
SRC Community Days
April 21, 2022
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until April 22, 2022
Join Sachs Recreation Center for Community Days, a week-long event April 18-22 for both current and new members!
Sign-up any day this week and receive the rest of April free and 50% off May Dues.
Tours will be available each day from 9:00am-8:00pm. Guests who complete a 6-stop facility tour card will receive a 2-week trial membership, a Group Exercise Class Trial Pass and be entered into a drawing.
Join us all week for Member Appreciation! Refer a new member to sign-up and receive two months of free membership dues.
Wednesday, April 20 – FREE DAY FOR ALL GUESTS
- Day Passes
- Open Gym – check daily schedule at sachsreccenter.org
- Lap Swim – call 847-572-2600 to make reservation
Specials, ACTIVITIES & More!
- Personal Training Promotion (For new clients and new members only; available all week): Purchase one 60-minute session at regular price and receive a second session for 50% off
- Registered Dietitian Kim Blum will be available for general nutrition questions:
- April 18 9-11am
- April 19 12-2pm
- April 21 5-7pm
- Bounce House for kids:
- April 18 6-7:30pm
- April 20 6-7:30pm
- April 22 6-7:30pm
- Stop in to check out the facility improvement projects taking place in Summer 2022, including Main Lobby updates and Tennis Court resurfacing with Pickleball Court lines.
This event is sponsored by Rush Physical Therapy. Visit their onsite clinic to discuss available therapy services.