Online reservations will again be offered in 2021 for dates starting April 1, starting on March 25. We will use the same scheduling system as 2020. Note: Only Deerfield Park District-owned tennis courts at Briarwood Park, Deerspring Park, and Floral Park are included — we will not offer reservations for Deerfield High School courts.
Listed below are the requirements for using the park district tennis courts:
- Reservations must be made online. Reservations are free and are available in 1-hour blocks, up to 7 days in advance. Please limit yourself to one reservation per day, to allow others the opportunity to play. Persons who abuse this rule with multiple accounts may have reservations cancelled and be barred from making reservations.
- Gates to the court areas will be secured in an open position to reduce frequent touch areas.
- Both Singles and Doubles play are now permitted.
- Refrain from gathering before and after play near the courts or in parking areas.
- Always stay at least 6 feet from other players. Do not make physical contact with any player (such as shaking hands or high fives).
- Parking for Briarwood Tennis Courts is only available on Greenbrier.
Compliance with the rules provided is critical to this opportunity being available and continuing. Failure to comply may result in this opportunity being terminated. Enjoy yourself and please be safe.