Deerfield Park District
COVID-19 Community Update on Park District Operations
February 3, 2021
Phase 4 Mitigations of the Restore Illinois Plan are effective February 3, 2021. Below are the park district’s current operations.
Park District Indoor Recreation Programs:
- Indoor recreation programs and virtual programs for the winter season began at the end of January. Spring session programs will be posted at the end of February for programs that run from March 29 – June 5. View our current Program Guide
The Deerfield Park District Preschool program is open.
Our Remote Enrichment Care Program is operating.
Jewett Park Community Center Registration Desk:
- In-person Registration – The Jewett Park Community Center registration office is available for in-person registration Monday through Friday from 9am – 5pm. No appointment is required. Face masks are required for entry into the building. Need help or have questions, call us at 847-945-0650.
- New this Year – Online Preschool Registration – Online and walk-in registration for the 2021-2022 preschool school year is ongoing. New student registration began on January 18, 2021. View More Preschool Information
Skate Park, Dog Park, Outdoor Shelters and Ice Skating Rinks:
- Gatherings are limited to 50 or fewer people.
- The warming house at Jaycee Park shelter is open.
- Face coverings are required when visiting these amenities.
We encourage all park visitors to wear face coverings.
Patty Turner Center:
Onsite and virtual programming is available. Registration is required for all in-person programs. Contact the Patty Turner Center at 847-940-4010 for more information on how to register for on-site programs.
Sachs Recreation Center:
Face coverings are required for the entire duration of your visit.
Fitness Center (Fitness Floors, Weight Rooms and Track) –
- Reservations required for use.
- We can now operate at 50% capacity.
Lap Swim –
- Reservations required for lap swim.
- Private and semi-private tennis lessons are available. 847-572-2600
Rhythmic Gymnastics – Programs began on January 23. Register Now!
Gymnasium Use – Rentals are available for groups of up to 15 for non-contact low-risk level activities. Reservations required
Outdoor Group Exercise Classes – Reservations required with a group size maximum of 15 people.
Personal Training – Reservations required for 1 on 1 sessions only.
Locker Rooms and Showers – Open
Deerfield Golf Club & Fore Restaurant and Bar – Friday Fish Fry begins on February 12, 2021, with seatings available at 5:15 p.m. and at 6:45 p.m. A maximum of 4 guests per table and 25 guests per seating. Reservations for the Fish Fry are Mandatory. No Walk-ins allowed. Pre-paid Online ToGo Orders are required by 12 p.m. for same-day orders. Pickups are available from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. More information and reserve a table.
Further information on programs and services will be updated on the district’s website. We appreciate your compliance.