Beginning October 1, the online pre-reservation system for Daily Fitness Center Visits will no longer be used. Under IL DCEO guidelines for PHASE 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan, the Sachs Recreation Center can operate at up to 50% of facility capacity.
The time blocks you can choose from to workout are:
Monday-Friday: 6-7:30am, 8-9:30am, 10-11:30am, 12-1:30pm, 2-3:30pm (65+ SENIORS ONLY), 4-5:30pm, 6-7:30pm
Saturday/Sunday: 7-8:30am, 9-10:30am, 11am-12:30pm).
Lap Swim reservations are still required and can be reserved online here.
Reminders for visiting the SRC beginning October 1:
- Bring in SRC membership ID (if you still have one) for check-in and locker use. New ID’s can be printed at the front desk.
- Lockers and Showers are available. Towel service is not available. Please bring your own towel.
- 90-minute time blocks include workout and any locker and shower usage. Facility sanitizing takes place immediately following workout sessions. All members and guests must leave the facility.
- Members may attend multiple workout sessions each day but must leave the facility during 30-minute facility sanitization breaks.
- North Entrance is closed. All members and guests must enter the facility through South Entrance.
Click here to take a Virtual Tour of the SRC and see what we are doing to keep you safe.