The SRC FitStart program is a truly life changing program, helping people not only set their health and wellness goals, but helping them achieving those goals. There is no better time to set new goals than the new year. Do you have a new challenge you want to tackle? Do you want to refocus yourself for a successful new year? If so, consider signing up for our Winter 2018 SRC FitStart session!
The Winter 2018 SRC FitStart session includes the following:
• 30 Day Membership (for nonmembers)
• 5 Personal Training sessions
• 5 Group Nutrition Workshops
• 2 Weekly Wellness Meetings
• 2 Individual Health Coaching Sessions
• Weekly Challenges with Prizes
• FREE t-shirt, bag, and FitStart Progress Binder
• GRAND PRIZES for most weight and body fat % lost
• Attend workshops, meetings, and complete challenges to earn SRC FitStart Points! Top point earner wins a GRAND PRIZE!
This program will cost $159 for members, $169 for SRC FitStart Alumni, and $199 for non members. Kickoff will be Monday, January 8, at 7:00 pm and the program will run through February 12.
If you have any questions comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me at 847.572.2668 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to sign up for the program, applications are available at the Sachs Recreation Center front desk, as well as our schedule of Wellness Meetings and Nutrition Workshops.