Welcome to the Deerfield Park District Preschool!
We are so thrilled to have you and your child become a part of our Preschool family for the 2018-2019 school year. Entering preschool is an important milestone in the lives of children and their families. We want your child to have the best possible preschool experience.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. During the summer when Preschool is not in session, the best way to reach us is by email.
We look forward to seeing you this fall. Thank you for sharing your family with us.
Preschool Enrollment Forms (For Registered Students)
Required Forms & Documents
Below are the forms the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) requires for all children enrolled in our program. You can access each form by clicking on the highlighted titles below. Please download, complete, and return your forms to the Deerfield Park District Preschool, 836 Jewett Park Drive, Deerfield.
- Parent Handbook (2018 -2019) – Read, sign, and return the last page
- DCFS Standards – Read policy and sign and return the last page (new students only)
- Emergency Contact Info (2018 – 2019) – Must be completed by the parent/guardian
- Medication Distribution Form – Must be completed for any medication during the school day (epi-pen, etc,)
- Certificate of Health Exam – Must be completed and signed by the child’s parent/guardian and physician
- Child’s Personal History (2018 – 2019) – Must be completed by the parent/guardian
- Birth Certificate – Provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate (new students only)